This is Sheamonique Ellis with 1 Busy Mommy. The millennial mom’s online destination for all things personal development, lifestyle, self love, and family life. The main mission is to pour into yourself so that you can pour into everyone else and what better way to go into 2019 by getting closer to your truth and finding out who you are!
So I looked through my journals and looked at all of my books from 2018 and came up with a self discovery journal. 2018 was a year of self discovery and I tapped into my soul, got closer to God, and really came to manifest my power as a woman, a mom, and a spouse. So In this, I have some questions and some situations to consider to get closer to what you want, what you like, what you dislike, what you need for yourself, and for others. Its 30 pages that can be as deep as you let it. You can scratch the surface or go deep its all up to you. Download this amazing journal and see what you find out.
In 2018, I uncovered
- my defense mechanisms towards people who yell at me (still working on this)
- tapping into the lifestyle I really want
- having real communication with Anthony about what moves us and what we are moving towards together
- my legit concerns of being a former single mother and coming to depend on Anthony as a spouse
- my career choice and how my own needs in my professional life
- my friendships and what I need from others for me to feel we are truly friends
- and the list goes on….
So see what this journal can do for your. Subscribe to the blog in order for you to download it now. It’s styled in color but still looks great in black and white. Let me know any new found revelations you come to.